Re: pgadmin settings

От Nelson, William
Тема Re: pgadmin settings
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Sorry, I didn't explain well. It is running on windows. I have two instances running now, 8.3 and 8.1. I'm learning how
tocreate my dump and restore scripts and then I will delete 8.1. But ...., the pgadmin is running from the 8.3 install
andis still shows the old 8.1 list of server connections. Where is the server connection list stored?

Thanks,
Nelson

Hello, Nelson.

Are you sure you have updated the 8.1 server? Maybe you have just
installed the new instance of it. Try looking into the services list (I
assume you are on windows).

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas