Re: [HACKERS] v6.4.3 ?

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] v6.4.3 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We keep releasing versions until no show-stopper bugs exist.
> 6.4.* had one on COPY bug that Jan is fixing.  The others have
> workarounds, and we are so quick at pointing people to these
> work-arounds, I don't think they warrant a new release.

I posted one or two patches into the /pub/patches directory, and am not
sure whether I bothered installing them into the v6.4.x tree since it
may have been declared dead at that point. Be sure and check (or get a
message from me after I've checked) that they have been applied before
releasing v6.4.3...
                 - Tom