Re: Amazon EC2 | Any recent developments

От Just Someone
Тема Re: Amazon EC2 | Any recent developments
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I've seen both - some unknown reason for it to die (mostly related to
the underlying hardware having issues). We also see instance failure
from time to time with advanced notice. Just like a regular machine
dies from time to time, so do cloud instances. I'd say it's bit more
common on the cloud, but not by a big margin. I might see it more
because I have hundreds of instances running.

Bye,

Guy.

--
Family management on rails: http://www.famundo.com
My development related blog: http://devblog.famundo.com

Сообщение: Re: Perf differences between timestamp and timestamp with timezone
Сообщение: Re: Perf differences between timestamp and timestamp with timezone