Re: Amazon EC2 | Any recent developments

От David Kerr
Тема Re: Amazon EC2 | Any recent developments
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 12:11:54PM -0700, Just Someone wrote:
- Hi,
-
- I have more than a few Postgres instances on EC2. For reliability I
- use EBS, and take regular snapshots while also streaming the WAL files
- to S3. So far, the few times that my machine died, I had no issue with
- getting it back from EBS or the EBS volume. I also take tar backups
- every day, and I keep a few days back of tar, snapshots and WAL log
- files.
Your machine died? Was it the cloud's fault or something else?

Dave