odbc build help needed

От Vincent RUIZ
Тема odbc build help needed
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello all

I' quite new to linux, and totally new to postgresql, so I need some
help.
I use mkLinux DR3, and postgres is told working on that platform.
I downloaded postgresql 6.4.1 and tried to build it with all the
packages.
While it was building odbc interface, it crashed. It rebuild without the
odbc
interface, and all gone well, build, install and tests.

Now I wonder why I can't build odbc. It could be usefull to me.

So, if you have any idea, please tell me.

I have attached the make.log.gz file to help you to find the bug. It is
really
tiny (<10 ko). I apologise if it cause any trouble.

Thank's for your help.

Vincent RUIZ - CORSICA - FRANCE

Вложения