Stale porting list?

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Stale porting list?
Дата
Re: Stale porting list?
Список pgsql-ports
The recent report of success for NetBSD-m68k reminded me that there are
a few platforms on our "supported list" which have not had reports of
success for Postgres-v6.4 (or if there were reports I neglected to
update the list).

If anyone has news or success on the following ports, please let us/me
know and I'll update the list. Machines which have no reports are likely
to be listed as unsupported for v6.5 :(

DGUX 5.4R4.11-m88k
  Anyone? Former maintainer lost machine

IRIX 6.x-MIPS

linux 2.0.x-Alpha
  Recent progress on Alpha machines; does that include linux?

NetBSD 1.3-VAX
  Tom's machine broke. Anyone else?

SCO UnixWare 2.x
  There is another entry for Unixware 7. Is 2.x obsolete?

SunOS (4.1.4?)
  Is non-Solaris SunOS defunct?

SVR4-m88k

btw, we are currently listing 27 supported platforms, including those
above.

                         - Thomas