Re: Solaris 9 and PgSQL 8.1.3 - createdb Link Fails

От Steve Waltner
Тема Re: Solaris 9 and PgSQL 8.1.3 - createdb Link Fails
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Paul,

Thanks for the link to the new make source code. I hadn't originally
found the beta source code on alpha.gnu.org when I downloaded the
3.81beta2 code back in September, so I didn't think to look there. I
did check ftp.gnu.org and found out 3.80 was still the official release.

Upgrading GNU make did the trick. I'm able to compile the PostgreSQL
source code using a "make -j 8" command on our Sun V490. This
compilation problem appears to have simply been a bug in GNU Make
3.81beta2 that was fixed somewhere along the way to 3.81rc1. Thanks
again for the help.

Steve

On Feb 22, 2006, at 11:01 PM, Paul D. Smith wrote:
> The beta2 release is many, many months old.  We got up to beta4,
> and are
> now testing rc1.
>
> Please try the latest pretest:
>
>     ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/make/make-3.81rc1.tar.gz
>
> If you still have problems NOW is the time to say something, since
> unless we discover show-stoppers I'm going to release 3.81 this coming
> weekend.

Сообщение: Re: Solaris 9 and PgSQL 8.1.3 - createdb Link Fails
Сообщение: Re: Solaris 9 and PgSQL 8.1.3 - createdb Link Fails