Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.

От: Hartman, Matthew
Тема: Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  ("Hartman, Matthew", )
 Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  (Jean-David Beyer, )
  Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  ("Hartman, Matthew", )
   Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  (Joe Conway, )
 Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  (Greg Smith, )
  Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  (Craig Ringer, )
 Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  (Merlin Moncure, )
  Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  ("Hartman, Matthew", )
   Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  (Merlin Moncure, )
    Re: Utilizing multiple cores in a function call.  ("Hartman, Matthew", )

> I take it then that the char time and the nurse time are not the same
> duration.  Does the nurse time always have to be the same portion of
> the chair time (say, at the beginning?), or is their some more
> complicated definition of how the nurse time overlays on top the chair
> time during the treatment?

The nurse time is equal to or often less than the chair time, and always
at the beginning. They've asked to be able to specify nurse time at the
end as well but I've stuck with "no" so far. :)

Matthew Hartman
Programmer/Analyst
Information Management, ICP
Kingston General Hospital