Re: Vacuum on the database versus individual tables.

От Hartman, Matthew
Тема Re: Vacuum on the database versus individual tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
But it'll do so immediately after I run a full vacuum on the entire database? Nothing has changed. This is a
developmentbox.

You know, I bet it doesn't refresh the view of the database after having run the maintenance script..

Matthew Hartman
Programmer/Analyst
Information Management, ICP
Kingston General Hospital