Re: [INTERFACES] Does "constraint" and "check" work in 6.3.2 ?

От Jose' Soares
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Does "constraint" and "check" work in 6.3.2 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Constantin,

This is a syntax problem, there are two kinds of constraints (table and
column constraints)
and both of them must be defined inside ( ) not outside:

create table emppay (
        name text not null check (name <> ''),                  --column
constraint definition
        wage float4 default 10.00,
        constraint empcon check (wage > 5.30 and wage <= 30.00) --table
constraint definition
        );
CREATE

       Jose'