Does "constraint" and "check" work in 6.3.2 ?

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Does "constraint" and "check" work in 6.3.2 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I am planning a new release to PgAccess (mainly bug fixes) and I'm
wondering if "constraint" and "check" are working !
I am using PostgreSQL 6.3.2 and this example from man create_table is
not working for me !

Please reply as soon as possible, so I could release this version prior
to 6.4 Pg release.

testdb=> create table emppay (name text not null, wage float4 default
10.00)  constraint empcon check (wage > 5.30 and wage <= 30.00), check
(name <> '');
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "constraint"

???!????

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA