Re: missing cache data for cache id 27

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: missing cache data for cache id 27
Дата
Список pgsql-general
brian <brian@zijn-digital.com> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Need a newer phpPGAdmin, perhaps?  It'd be unsurprising for pre-8.1 code
>> to fail to notice the OUT parameters, since it'd not know about the new
>> columns in pg_proc ...

> phpPgAdmin 4.0.1 (4.1 is latest). But i was under the impression that it
> simply makes a call to pg_dump, so wasn't expecting the problem lay in
> the front end.

Um, but what pg_dump is it invoking?  ISTR that phpPgAdmin uses the -i
option to pg_dump, so that you wouldn't find out if the pg_dump was too
old.  In my book using that option by default verges on being a war
crime, but I'm sure they think it's a good idea.

Сообщение: Re: missing cache data for cache id 27
Сообщение: Re: missing cache data for cache id 27