Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"

От Rui DeSousa
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"
Дата
Ответ на Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Ответы Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

> On Nov 16, 2018, at 3:18 AM, Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> wrote:
>

>> net.inet.tcp.always_keepalive=1
>
> This setting is from FreeBSD. I have tested changing the settings on my PostgreSQL 11.1 on my FreeBSD
11.2-RELEASE-p3,and this would have no effect at all to the postgresql settings, they remained all three of them at
zero.

That setting is not going to change Postgresql settings it’s not possible; however, it overrides the connection and
forcesTCP keep alive even if the application attempts to disable it.  If you would to watch the connection you see the
keepalive packets.

> This is completely irrelevant with my problem but anyway.

You have network related issue and this would detect and resolve the issue without fixing the network issue.  You have
tofix at least one or both of them.

От: Rui DeSousa
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"
От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"