Re: [HACKERS] dynamic libraries

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] dynamic libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Anyhow, getting 6.4 out is of paramount importance so this discussion
> is academic at this point.

Well, I was proposing that you document how to use the -rpath/-R style
of building the v6.4beta. If you can do that in the next few days then
it can appear in the v6.4 docs. If not, then it will wait for sometime
later.

In either case, we aren't proposing to change the current methods, which
are independent of loader configuration and options (for example, those
installing into /usr/lib just need to reboot to get ldconfig run), but
rather allowing you to document the way you would suggest doing it.

Your choice...

                   - Tom