Re: display table contents using a stored proc

От Obe, Regina DND\\MIS
Тема Re: display table contents using a stored proc
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
You don't want it to return void. Also for something this simple, you really
don't need to use plpgsql.  You can just use sql language

Try something like

create or replace function show_table (
     cidr -- ip_block
   ) returns setof ip_table
   language sql as '
       select * from ip_table
       where ip_block = $1;
   ';

If you are using it to return a table structure then you'll probably want to
do something like

select * from show_table('62.51.0.0/16');