Re: Missing file LIBC06P1

От Daniel T. Staal
Тема Re: Missing file LIBC06P1
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On DATE, AUTHOR is alleged to have said: aviar cmmsThe rest is mine.
>  Hello,
>
> I am running v 8 on OS/2 (actually eComStation).
>
> I have a backup procedure in Rexx which tries to shut
> down the PGS Server.
>
> The statement I am executing is
>
> C:\PGSQL\BIN\PG_CTLEXE stop -m smart
>
> When I run this program, I get a message
>
> SYS1804: The system cannot find the file LIBC06P1
>
> At the end of my backup procedutre, I want to restart
> the server, so I execute a statement
>
> ...PG_CTL.exe -D E:\PGSDATA -l logfile start
>
> I get the same message
>
> SYS1804: The system cannot find the file LIBC06P1
>
> But my backup procedure seems to be working ok with
> the shutdown and startup.
>
> Question:  What does that message mean and is it a
> problem?  What can I do about it?

LIBC06P1 appears to be a file that sould have been in the distrobution (it
was in mine), that the system wants.  If it wants it, I'd bet it is only
*appearing* to work correctly...  (It may work fine for now, but you'll
have trouble sooner or later.)

I'd re-download the the exact version you are using and find the files.

Note: I tried your commands, and recieve no errors on my eComstation machine.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.