Re: [INTERFACES] odbc failed authentication message

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] odbc failed authentication message
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Please refer to the check list  cantained in the FAQ at  the psqlodbc web site.

I see two issues.

    Postmaster must start withe -i option.
            man postmaster

    It looks as though you only allow localhost access in pg_hba.conf.   You
will need to open up to some remote host(s)
            man pg_hba.conf

    example of wide open with password required:

        host         all         0.0.0.0    0.0.0.0   password

     example of class C wide open

        host         all         200.100.5.0    255.255.255.0   trust