[ADMIN] permission denied from PHP3

От Rija RAKOTOMALALA
Тема [ADMIN] permission denied from PHP3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi here,
I have postgres 6.2.3 ; it works fine,but I 'd like to acces it from a
web page using the PHP interface.

In PHP file I have
$conn=pg_Connect("www.myhost.com","5432","","","mydatabase");
pg_Exec($conn,2Select * from table);

I get permission denied while executing the query (the pg_Connect
succes) with the user "nobody".User nobody was added with adduser.
In pg_hba.conf I have

host     all     0.0.0.0     0.0.0.0     trust

My question is how to get permission to this database with nobody and in
wich file are  the user permissions?

Thanks.
--
Rija RAKOTOMALALA