An actually *useful* mail-list message footer

От Tom Lane
Тема An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Дата
Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Список pgsql-www
I present for your consideration an example of what Apple is appending to
lists.apple.com traffic these days:
 _______________________________________________Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.X11-users
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/x11-users/tgl%40sss.pgh.pa.usThisemail sent to tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us

(This is in addition to List-Unsubscribe and the other standard headers.)

I don't know whether the mail software we use can cope with customizing
trailers per-user like this.  But if it can, I submit that an
unmistakable how-to-unsubscribe link would be lots more useful than the
TIPS are.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: