Re: [ADMIN] ODBC Call fail? (fwd)

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [ADMIN] ODBC Call fail? (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Here is a check list.

ODBC Driver Data Source Checks
        1.Valid and resolvable hostname.
        2.Valid port number.  (default is 5432)
        3.Valid and existing database name.
        4.Valid user name.
        5.Valid password for the specified user.  (Required iff pg_hba.config is set
to password authenticate your client.)
PostgreSQL Server Checks
        1.Postmaster must be running.
        2.Postmaster must run with the -i option to allow remote connections.
        3.The pg_hba.conf file in $PGPATH/data directory must be configured to allow
your remote host to connect.

The following line pg_hba.conf  will allow all external systems pasworded access to
your all databases.

host         all         0.0.0.0       0.0.0.0           password

You may want to mask the IP.

I assume your version of the driver is something greater than.    6.30.0036