Re: [ADMIN] pgsql-interfaces ODBC???

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pgsql-interfaces ODBC???
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Is the user name valid.  If so, are you set up properly in pg_hba.conf file in
$PGPATH/data directory on the server.  If so, did you specify password
authentication for your remote machine?   If so, you MUST supply a correct
password.  I don't think unpassworded accounts will work.

In the future, please post your questions to the list.

Thanks for checking us out.

ªü$¡·