Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01.11.21 00:24, Andres Freund wrote:
> - remaining hardcoded configure tests (e.g. ACCEPT_TYPE_ARG*)

I think we can get rid of that one.

That test originally catered to some strange edge cases where the third
argument was size_t that was not the same size as int.  That is long
gone, if it ever really existed.  All systems currently of interest use
either socklen_t or int, and socklen_t is always int.  (A few build farm
animals report size_t, but they are all 32-bit.)

I think we can change the code to use socklen_t and add a simple check
to typedef socklen_t as int if not available.  See attached patch.

Вложения