Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Interestingly, on my machine, rmtree coped with a mode 0 directory
> just fine, but mode 0400 was more than its tiny brain could handle, so
> the originally committed fix had code to revert 0400 back to 0700, but
> I didn't add similar code to revert from 0 back to 0700 because that
> was working fine.

It seems really odd that an implementation could cope with mode-0
but not mode-400.  Not sure I care enough to dig into the Perl
library code, though.

Сообщение: Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures
Сообщение: Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures