R: How robust is postgre in case of power failure?

От Stefano Coletta
Тема R: How robust is postgre in case of power failure?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I had problems when a power failure occurred on old postgres installations. I had to use pg_check to fix problems.

Now I have installed an UPS just to make a clean shutdown of the system. I strongly suggest you to purchase an UPS,
justto make a clean shutdown.

                   xmedia
           New Media Agency
Stefano Coletta <mailto:coletta@xmedia.net>
Network Admin <http://www.xmedia.net>
via Francesco Benaglia, 13 - Tel. +39 06 588851
00153 Roma Italy fax +39 06 58885016