Re: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The connection attempt failed.)

От Radosław Smogura
Тема Re: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The connection attempt failed.)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
 Hi,

 Check your "access file" pga_hba.conf if it allows TCP/IP connections.
 By default psql connects on Unix socket
 try to connect using
 psql --host=127.0.0.0.1 --port=5432 -U crowd crowdiddb

 I this fail You probably didn't exposed TCP/IP access (or You have
 localhost firewall?).

 Regards,
 Radosław Smogura