Re: [QUESTIONS] where to find SPI support (and what is the latest version?)

От Vadim B. Mikheev
Тема Re: [QUESTIONS] where to find SPI support (and what is the latest version?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gautam Thaker (609-338-3907) wrote:

> I did not see contrib/spi because I have just the binary .rpm
> for linux. I guess I will have to go get the entire src dist.
> and perhaps even make the system myself.

I see your problem. It seems that spi.h (and trigger.h) should be
installed into _pg_installation_dir_/include dir to go into rpm - thanks,
hope to fix this for 6.3.

...Also, contrib should be included into rpm...

> BTW, how can I tell which version I have on my system?

Only rpm' author knows -:)

Vadim