Strategic Planning for the year 2001 and beyondpgsql-hackers@postgresql.orgpgsql-hackers@postgresql.org

От rmonty@chemmgrs.com
Тема Strategic Planning for the year 2001 and beyondpgsql-hackers@postgresql.orgpgsql-hackers@postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Your name was selected from a list of consultants found on the search engines.  It is a personal invitation mailed
separatelyto your attention, NOT a "bulk" E-Mail proposal..  If it is inappropriate, please type "remove" under Subject
:and reply.

Here is the Preplanning Checklist from our 2001 Innovation Seminar for your use.

1.  What is the purpose of my venture?
2.  What business function will it perform?
3.  What markets will it serve?
4.  What products will it sell?
5.  How is it unique from others in the same business?
6.  Do I plan to diversify into new markets?
7.  Do I plan to introduce new products?
8.  How will I accomplish this diversification?
9.  What resources will I set aside to diversify with?
10. What policies will I follow in setting the tone of the business?
11. Do I have the manpower needed to attain my objectives?
12. Do I have the capital required to attain my objectives?
13. Do I have the knowledge required to pursue these objectives?
14. What changes in my organization will be required?
15. Are my manufacturing costs in line?
16. Are my merchandise purchasing costs satisfactory?
17. Do I have an adequate return on my investment?
18. Is my competitive position viable?
19. Is the venture in a cyclical business?
20. What can I do to reduce its cyclical?
21. Does my projected income/earnings meet my objectives?

The seminar uses four strategic planning lists. I'll send you the next one in a few weeks, or you can E-Mail me for a
copy.Ask for Product Positioning and Opportunity Analysis Strategies.  When you are browsing, stop by
http://www.chemmgrs.comand see our new book, 21st Century Consulting. We'll give you Chapter 1 free just for stopping
byour Web Site, or E-Mail us with "Chapter 1 free" as the subject.

Richard Montgomery, General Manager
Chem Mgrs, Ltd
2751 W. N. Union St  Suite #72
Midland, MI 48642