Re: Index-only scan returns incorrect results when using a composite GIST index with a gist_trgm_ops column.

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: Index-only scan returns incorrect results when using a composite GIST index with a gist_trgm_ops column.
Дата
Ответ на Re: Index-only scan returns incorrect results when using acomposite GIST index with a gist_trgm_ops column.  (Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Re: Index-only scan returns incorrect results when using a compositeGIST index with a gist_trgm_ops column.  (Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru>)
Re: Index-only scan returns incorrect results when using acomposite GIST index with a gist_trgm_ops column.  (Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Re: Index-only scan returns incorrect results when using acomposite GIST index with a gist_trgm_ops column.  (Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello
I tested this patch and think it can be commited to master. Is there a CF record? I can not find one.

Should we also make backport to older versions? I test on REL_10_STABLE - patch builds and works ok, but "make check"
failson new testcase with error:

>  CREATE INDEX ON t USING gist (a test_inet_ops, a inet_ops);
>+ ERROR:  missing support function 4 for attribute 1 of index "t_a_a1_idx"
and with different explain results.

regards, Sergei