Re: Index-only scan returns incorrect results when using a compositeGIST index with a gist_trgm_ops column.

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: Index-only scan returns incorrect results when using a compositeGIST index with a gist_trgm_ops column.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi!
> 24 янв. 2018 г., в 2:13, Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org> написал(а):
>
> Should we also make backport to older versions? I test on REL_10_STABLE - patch builds and works ok, but "make check"
failson new testcase with error:
>> CREATE INDEX ON t USING gist (a test_inet_ops, a inet_ops);
>> + ERROR:  missing support function 4 for attribute 1 of index "t_a_a1_idx"
> and with different explain results.

To be usable for 10 the patch must use full-featured opclass in tests: there is no decompress GiST function in
test_inet_opswhich was required before 11.
I think, explain results will be identical.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.