Re: pg_dump insert column GENERATED

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump insert column GENERATED
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?UTF-8?B?0JTQvNC40YLRgNC40Lkg0JjQstCw0L3QvtCy?= <firstdismay@gmail.com> writes:
>> So did you do an ALTER TABLE ... GENERATED ALWAYS AS on bpg.object in
>> the Postgres 12 version of the database?

> I think you're right, I added later.

Hmm, that's suggestive, but I tried making a table that way and still did
not see any pg_dump misbehavior.

It might be useful to see the results of this query on the v12 server:

select attname, attgenerated from pg_attribute
where attrelid = 'bpd.object'::regclass and attnum > 0;

We should see attgenerated = 's' for the generated column, but
maybe we don't?

Сообщение: Re: insert column monetary type ver 2
Сообщение: Re: insert column monetary type ver 2