sepgsql installation troubles in Postgresql 9.1 alpha4

От H S
Тема sepgsql installation troubles in Postgresql 9.1 alpha4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Sirs,

I have just read your manual about implementing module sepgsql on Postgresql. But I do not have any idea that where and how I sould insert the below commands, that you've mentioned in manual.

>In terminal?
> When I type initdb, normally it requires at least an option to be followed; but here it has been typed "initdb".
> And also about $PGDATA: Should I type my path instead $PGDATA?
> And by the way the for command until end of done. Should I insert/type it in my linux(fedora 14) terminal?

Regards,

Sara

===================================================================================================================================================
(MANUAL) The following instructions that assume your installation is under the /usr/local/pgsql directory. Adjust the paths shown below as appropriate for your installaton.

$ initdb
$ vi $PGDATA/postgresql.conf
$ for DBNAME in template0 template1 postgres; do
  postgres --single -F -O -c exit_on_error=true $DBNAME \
      < /usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib/sepgsql.sql > /dev/null
  done
---my commands in terminal:

[postgres@localhost bin]$ for DBNAME in test; do  ./postgres --single -D /usr/local/pgsql/data -F -O -c exit_on_error=true $DBNAME < /usr/local/pgsql/share/
contrib/sepgsql.sql > /dev/null; done
----result:

FATAL:  SELinux: failed to initialize labeling handle: No such file or directory
STATEMENT:  SELECT sepgsql_restorecon(NULL);

*My System has the selinux-policy version is selinux-policy-3.9.7-37.fc14
.
I would like to know whether the versions 3.9.13 in fedora15 and 3.9.7-37 for fedora 14 is equivalent or not.