Re: Need your help (frustrating issue)

От fred@redhotpenguin.com
Тема Re: Need your help (frustrating issue)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've had this problem (or something very similar) happen before several
times on new installations.  I think I resolved it by re-installing
DBD::Pg - but this was a while ago.

Are you sure Pg.so is in your @INC path?

Try adding this to your CGI to be sure it's looking in the right place.
use lib qw(/path_to_preferred_perl_version/perl /apps/myapp/perl/lib);