Re: database lagging

От Rui DeSousa
Тема Re: database lagging
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
To me that looks like you have synchronous replication and the replica is behind thus your command is waiting for the alter command to be written to the replica’s WAL file. Doing a Ctrl-C terminates the waiting on synchronous replication but the command was already completed on the primary node just not replicated yet.

Can you confirm or deny the use of synchronous replication?