Re: IO Timeout

От Alex Turner
Тема Re: IO Timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks very much Tom for you input -

The guys at AMCC are suggesting that the firmware on the controller
card crashed, causing the card to basicaly stop IO operations. This
would explain why postgres could not recover and re-read WAL, because
/dev/sdc and sdd were inaccessible at that time.

I think this puzzle is mostly solved - all we need to do now is
figured out what the heck happened on the controller card!

Thanks,

Alex Turner