Re: Python Driver

От Alex Turner
Тема Re: Python Driver
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Funny you should say that - the system I am developing has a similar
system, although not as fully developed.  I am now having trouble with
psycopg locking up my database somehow.  It's almost like there are
outstanding locks on objects in the database that are preventing other
threads operating.  Talk about a frustrating week.

Alex Turner
netEconomist