Re: [HACKERS] merging some features from plpgsql2 project

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: [HACKERS] merging some features from plpgsql2 project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/7/17 11:44 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> This is not overloading of SQL command - it is like annotations. It is
> smart idea, so I was not surprised if ANSI/SQL reuses it.

SHas ANSI declared that they will NEVER support := in a SELECT that's
not running in a stored function? Because if they haven't done that,
there's nothing preventing them from doing just that. If that happens
we're going to have some very difficult choices to make.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)