Re: getting a list of users

От Eric Smith
Тема Re: getting a list of users
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom,

You are correct.  On an Intel, the failed command I mentioned earlier
works just fine.

I'm building for, and running on, both PPC and Intel.  I've been able
to avoid these snags in the past, but I'm now adding user management
to the app, and I'm dead in the water on the PPC.  I'll look through
the archives as you suggest.

Regards,
Eric