Re: Performances issues with SSD volume ?

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Performances issues with SSD volume ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> (0 rows)

Looks like you need to set track_counts=on then.  Infact if you've got track_counts off then you're also not running
autovacuum,that's a warning flag unless it's intentional.

Сообщение: Re: Dropped database still shows in the database list.
Сообщение: Re: Dropped database still shows in the database list.