Re: Is my database now too big?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Is my database now too big?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Darren Reed <darrenr+postgres@fastmail.net> writes:
> I'm starting to wonder if it is a combination of:
> - the operating system (NetBSD 4.99.20)

Um ... what was your motivation for choosing that?  According to
http://www.netbsd.org/releases/release-map.html
a .99 release number signifies "an alpha quality distribution. It isn't
even guaranteed to compile."  It looks like NetBSD 4 is currently
up to an RC2 release, which is probably not what you've got there ...
but even if you were running the RC2 code I'd question the sanity
of insisting on a back-rev Postgres release on top of bleeding edge
operating system.

Сообщение: Re: Is my database now too big?
Сообщение: Re: Is my database now too big?