Re: [ADMIN] Creating a database with LC_COLLATE tr_TR.UTF-8

От Samed YILDIRIM
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Creating a database with LC_COLLATE tr_TR.UTF-8
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Ertan,

Locale names are different on Windows and Linux. Please try using following command to create new database.
CREATE DATABASE collationtest ENCODING 'UTF8' LC_COLLATE 'Turkish_Turkey.1254' LC_CTYPE = 'Turkish_Turkey.1254' TEMPLATE template0;

Note on document:
On Windows, however, UTF-8 encoding can be used with any locale.

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM