Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> I guess that means just add a check for EXEC_FLAG_EXPLAIN_ONLY in
> jit_compile_expr, or only set the es_jit_flags bits in
> standard_ExecutorStart() when not in EXEC_FLAG_EXPLAIN_ONLY. I'm not
> really sure which of those is better, but the attached does the former
> and seems to fix the issue.

Hmm, offhand I'd vote for the latter, because it adds cycles only
once per query not once per expression.  But Andres may have a
better idea about how to do this.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time