Re: How the query please!

От Richard Sitompul
Тема Re: How the query please!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi folks,
Thanks for all, I found it. I use this query.

(((( SELECT tbl_product1.part_number, tbl_product1.product_name
   FROM tbl_product1
UNION ALL
 SELECT tbl_product2.part_number, tbl_product2.product_name
   FROM tbl_product2)
UNION ALL
 SELECT tbl_product3.part_number, tbl_product3.product_name
   FROM tbl_product3)
UNION ALL
 SELECT tbl_product4.part_number, tbl_product4.product_name
   FROM tbl_product4)
UNION ALL
 SELECT tbl_product5.part_number, tbl_product5.product_name
   FROM tbl_product5)
UNION ALL
 SELECT tbl_product6.part_number, tbl_product6.product_name
   FROM tbl_product6;