Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statistics of a specific query

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statistics of a specific query
Дата
Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query  (Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello
Thank you for update

It may be better to use NULL as the default value at sql level.

> ereport(LOG, (errmsg("userid %u, dbid %u, queryid %ld does not exist", userid, dbid, queryid)));
I think LOG level is not useful here. In common case this is server log only. How about WARNING? Or just ignore. Want
removerow? Here is no such row anymore, all fine.

Also we can return num_remove instead of void. I think this is even better. But this break backward compatibility and
weneed something like pg_stat_statements_reset_1_6

> By default, this function can only be executed by superusers.
Can you also update this phrase in pg_stat_statements_reset documentation? Beginning from 1.5 version this is not true,
resetcan be used by any user with pg_read_all_stats role.

regards, Sergei

От: Yugo Nagata
Сообщение: Re: Forbid referencing columns by names in ALTER INDEX ... SETSTATISTICS
От: Yugo Nagata
Сообщение: Re: Fix to not check included columns in ANALYZE on indexes