Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table
Дата
Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table  (Simon Riggs <simon.riggs@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 19 Sep 2021, at 20:32, Simon Riggs <simon.riggs@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> My preferred approach would be to do this "for free" in the table
> access method, but we're a long way from this in terms of actual
> implementation. When Corey  suggested earlier that we just put the
> syntax in there, this was the direction I was thinking.
>
> After waiting a day since I wrote the above, I think we should go with
> (2) as Corey suggests, at least for now, and we can always add (3)
> later.

This patch no longer applies, are there plans on implementing the approaches
discussed above, or should we close this entry and open a new one when a
freshly baked pathed is ready?