Re : pg_dump: ALTER SEQUENCE ... OWNED in 8.1

От Laurent ROCHE
Тема Re : pg_dump: ALTER SEQUENCE ... OWNED in 8.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
OK, I understand that.

May be that's a pg_dump issue: it should be compatible with the server it connects to, and not to its own version ?

Still meanwhile I would think pgAdmin should allow installing other pg_dump executable. And it should switch from one
toanother to be able to generate a correct code, according to the server used.
There could be different installer: one with only the latest tools and another one with all compatible tools versions
tobe able to work correctly on different servers !

Have fun,
L@u
The Computing Froggy