Re: Change stored procedures schema name

От Lennin Caro
Тема Re: Change stored procedures schema name
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

From: Mainor Alonso Morales González <mmorales@ncq.co.cr>
Subject: [ADMIN] Change stored procedures schema name
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 8:23 PM

There exist any way to change the name of my stored procedures schemas but the code used inside of them???
for example:

I have this stored procedure:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION schema1.example(double precision) RETURNS numeric AS
$BODY$
DECLARE
    pIn    ALIAS FOR $1;
BEGIN
    insert into schema1.table values(pIn,0); --this is just an example :)
    return 0;
END;
$BODY$
LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' VOLATILE

If I change the schema name using PGADMIN it just change this part:

    CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION new_schema.example(double precision) RETURNS numeric AS

I'm asking about any way to change the schema of the command inside of the code automatically, because I have many
stored procedure in the database (about 63) and this process could take so much time, I hope had been clear, sorry about
my bad english :S

--

i have this script

UPDATE pg_proc
 SET prosrc=(
  SELECT
   replace(prosrc, 'TRUE','FALSE') from pg_proc a
  WHERE
   pg_proc.oid = a.oid
  )
  WHERE
   pg_proc."pronamespace"=(SELECT oid from pg_namespace where nspname = 'public')
   AND pg_proc.prosrc like ('%RETURN%TRUE%')

Change ('%RETURN%TRUE%') to the text to search

change replace(prosrc, 'TRUE','FALSE') to the text to change

Вложения