Re: Catalog permissions

От BRUNO CESAR BERNARDES
Тема Re: Catalog permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Gilberto,

    The problem still the same.
    The user is allowed to see the entire installation catalog, all databases, all schemas, etc. Of course, he is allowed to see data only in the schema that I gave this permission.
    The ideia is to be shoed to him only the datbase end schema that he has permission.
    I applied the command  "Alter user myuser set default_transaction_read_only = on;"  to this user . The others were already set.

Saludos,
Bruno

De: "Gilberto Castillo" <gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu>
Para: "BRUNO CESAR BERNARDES" <bruno.bernardes@embrapa.br>
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 31 de março de 2015 12:59:11
Assunto: Re: [ADMIN] Catalog permissions

> Hi,
>
> I have to allow one user to use my Postgres installation in one schema of
> several. We are preparing an phpPGAdmin installation to give an remote
> access to this schema.
> The phpPDAdmin is showing the entire catalog to this user and allowing
> access only in the schema that I gave permissions to him.
> How do I do to this user can see only the schema that he has access, not
> the entire catalog.
> Is it possible?

Use:

GRANT usage on schema zzz to uuu;
Alter user uuu set default_transaction_read_only = on;
GRANT select on all tables in schema zzz to uuu;

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
ETECSA, La Habana, Cuba

---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>