Re: The State of PostgreSQL 2021 survey results

От Oleksii Kliukin
Тема Re: The State of PostgreSQL 2021 survey results
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Katherine,

Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046@uottawa.ca> wrote:

> Hi Oleksii,
>
> I would have loved to participate in this survey. How did participants in the survey find out about it?

There were multiple channels,I think there is a good answer in the survey itself:

During that time, 445 people provided responses, which we (Timescale)
aggregated to generate this report. In addition to sending the survey to
past participants, we promoted the survey on social media, email newsletters
(our own and 3rd party), TimescaleDB and Postgres Slack channels, Postgres
mailing lists, Reddit, and Hacker News.

We also promoted it on Twitter.

> Could you please provide any breakdowns you may have regarding the demographics of the participants? Ex. Percent
female,percent working in the public sector? What all languages was it offered in?

It has been offered in English only. I don’t have any extra data points
apart from what is published in the raw data, particularly we didn’t ask the
gender of the participants or whether they have public sector jobs.

Kind regards,
--
Oleksii Kliukin
alexk@hintbits.com

От: Katherine Mcmillan
Сообщение: Fwd: The State of PostgreSQL 2021 survey results
От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: The State of PostgreSQL 2021 survey results