The State of PostgreSQL 2021 survey results

От Oleksii Kliukin
Тема The State of PostgreSQL 2021 survey results
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

Timescale (my employer) has published the results of the State of PostgreSQL
2021 survey. You may find them at

https://tsdb.co/state-of-pg-2021

both the full report and the anonymized raw data (at the end of the report).

It aggregates the answers of 445 people and is a successor to the original
report published in 2019. The team has spent a lot of work compiling the
questions, processing the answers, designing and publishing the report, and
providing notes and explanations.

It would be super-interesting to get new interpretations of the results from
the folks in the community; I’ll pass praises, critics, and suggestions to
the team as well :-)

Kind regards,
--
Oleksii Kliukin