Re: Lc_collate & lc_type? whitespace and nbsp unique index...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Lc_collate & lc_type? whitespace and nbsp unique index...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ilmir Mulyukov <ilmir.mulyukov@gmail.com> writes:
> Laurenz, there is no index for this table.
> ka_im_pg=# \d _inforg31440
>                   Table "public._inforg31440"
>     Column     |     Type      | Collation | Nullable | Default
> ---------------+---------------+-----------+----------+---------
>  _fld31441     | mvarchar(400) |           | not null |
>  _fld31442     | mvarchar(10)  |           | not null |
>  _fld31443rref | bytea         |           | not null |
>  _fld2102      | numeric(7,0)  |           | not null |

What in the world is type "mvarchar"?  It's certainly not
anything defined by core Postgres.  I think you need to
address this question to whoever wrote that datatype.
It seems somewhat likely that this is intentional behavior
for the type.

Сообщение: Re: Lc_collate & lc_type? whitespace and nbsp unique index...
Сообщение: Re: Lc_collate & lc_type? whitespace and nbsp unique index...